Situated on the East End of Pike Lake, our Beach overlooks the entire length of Pike Lake with picture-perfect sunset views year-round. Shallow enough for all age groups and swimming levels, the sand bottom of Pike Lake is great to relax in on any Summer Day.
We have 2 long straight docks that rope off a safe swimming area for you and your loved ones. The docks can also be used by patrons wanting to visit our bar & restaurant, or get take-out delivered to their boat.
We are EXCITED for great summers at Pike Lake! We have a few friendly reminders for everyone to be aware of when visiting Pike Lake Golf & Beach so everyone has a safe and fun time this summer!
1) No outside coolers, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic included), or food is allowed. We have a full bar and food menu available at the clubhouse. We even have complimentary coolers for you to use while at the beach or on the golf course. (Ask about our 6-pack special)
2) A wristband is required to be at the beach area. You can purchase them in the Clubhouse or at the Service Window.
3) All children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult while at the beach or on the playgrounds.
4) Pets are welcome on the patios and on the beach. Please keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
5) All trash should be brought to the garbage bins located on the golf course and at the beach.
Anyone caught in violation of these rules will be asked to leave immediately. Please remember to be responsible so everyone can enjoy another great summer at Pike Lake.